- 'Spin time' has been increased to 20 minutes +
- The Gyroscope's 'disk' is 100mm / 4inch in Diameter
- No Compromises have been made with the design
- Weights approx. 5.6Kg (12lb 6oz)
- Inner gimbal can be removed
- High speed stainless steel bearings
- The gyroscope and gimbal positions are adjustable
- Made from SOLID brass
- Started with rubber friction starter (supplied)
- Requires a small electric drill - sold separately
- Size (overall height around 305mm / 12 inches)
- Ideal for practical demonstrations at colleges, universities, Flying schools.
- Can be used as executive 'toy'
- Very high quality
- Designed and machined in England
- There is no other gyroscope like it on the market
- Comes with starter wheel (picture coming soon)
- and 10mm high quality spanner
Cordless Dremel drill that runs from 4 AA batteries (ideal for international buyers)
This gyroscope is not suitable for children and should only be operated by adults.
Operation above 5000 rpm is not recommended and at YOUR own risk
Ensure the nuts are tight before operating the gyroscope
Keep long hair away from the rotating disk
To compare the all the gyroscopes on the website visit this page